Saturday, December 22, 2012

Snow Days: Fun at Home

I don't have many vintage Christmas photos in my collection so I am posting snow photos. Perhaps it's because I wish the view out my window was more of a white Christmas than a wet Christmas. There's still a possiblity for it in Spokane, as temperatures drop after the next system comes through.

The photos in the snow posts will be covering a range of years from the 1910's into the early 1960's.

 
From the Beulah Estate.

 
Beulah.

 
Beulah and her brother.

 
Beulah's uncle.

 
Unknown kids in a classic early 20th Century setting.
 



 
The infant may have been the owner of the next four photos. I did some research and found that there was a major snowstorm in Seattle in 1916, which may have line up with the birth year of the estate owner.




 

 
There is a Service Flag in the window.

 
Farm cat on Floyd R. Turbo. OK, that's a Johnny Carson Tonight Show reference for those younger than I am.

 
Hanging out in the back yard, in the 1950's.
 
More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment